Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Senior Project due tomorrow


Still trying to put together all the documentation that we need. Hope everything works out tomorrow. Wish me luck!

On a happier note, the folks at work took me out to a lovely "farewell" dinner today. According to GE Company Policy, Interns turn into pumpkins a year after they are hired, so I have to leave after next week. With luck, maybe I'll get hired on as a temp until I leave for my mission. Who knows? God will provide, I'm sure. He always has.

You look frenzied, you look frazzled
Peaked as any alp
Flushed and rushed and razzle-dazzled
Dry your lips, damp your scalp
Now I can see you're in a rut in
Disarray
And I'm not one to butt in
But in fact I must say
If you'd take it easy, trust awhile
Don't look blue, don't look back
You'll pull through in just awhile
'Cause you're on the right track

No comments: