Monday, March 28, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays

Last week I finally started to get fully in the swing of things. My internal clock readjusted to Utah time, and I was making the most of just about every moment of each day. I had my "physical" (turn your head and cough) and I think all I have to do is fill out my insurance information and I can send in my mission papers. Then Saturday I kind of threw off my groove. You see, we've got this project in one of my classes, programming a Bluetooth-based multi-device software framework for the PocketPC. It's due tomorrow, and we'd hardly done anything on it because all of the team members had been busy with other stuff. So on Saturday we all met in the lab and just worked on it as long as we could. I started at 10 AM, and didn't leave until 4 AM Easter Sunday morning. (Happy Easter, by the way). Even with this, we still didn't really get very far on it because Bluetooth is not easy to program for. One thing I did manage to do is to weaken my immune system, and so now I'm sick. I'm scrambling to take good care of my body now, in hopes that I'll be well enough to spend more time on the project tomorrow. And don't even get me started talking about the other stuff I have to do, like my Senior Project. Ugh!
Funny but it seems
I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that
It's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me

What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
we know what it's all about
Hanging around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James! Crazy that you will soon be a mormon! I remember that cute little boy that I used to eat lunch with back when we were all a little goofy, or are we still? :) I am glad to hear you are doing well, not so glad to hear you are sick. Hope all is well (or gets better) and I will talk to you soon! Tiff

Anonymous said...

By mormon I meant Missonary. Sorry, I'm a bit slow these days

Legal Translation Company in Dubai said...

Dubai Insurance Laws
Sharjah Insurance Laws
Ajman Insurance Laws
Umm Al Quwain Insurance Laws
Ras Al Khaimah Insurance Laws
Fujairah Insurance Laws