Thursday, March 31, 2005

It's aliiiiiive! A haha hahahaha!

My PocketPC team programming team just got our program working to the point that we probably won't get any points deducted if we turn it in right now.

Being the perfectionists we are, we'll probably stay just a tad longer and make it a little nicer. I'm counting ten people in our lab, plus me and two of my team members. They've all been here all night. It's a really weird thing, let me tell you.

After this I'll probably grab breakfast and head straight in to work. With luck, I'll be able to leave early and take a little nap before class.

I've logged something like 40 hours on this project since Saturday. This is crazy. I'm starting to worry about my senior project, which I haven't worked on at all.

If I fall along the way
Pick me up and dust me off
And if I get too tired to make it
Be my breath so I can walk

If I need some other love
Give me more than I can stand
And when my smile gets old and faded
Wait around I'll smile again

Shouldn't be so complicated
Just hold me and then
Just hold me again

Can you help me I'm bent
I'm so scared that I'll never
Get put back together

You're breaking me in
And this is how we will end
With you and me bent

If I couldn't sleep could you sleep
Could you paint me better off
Could you sympathize with my needs
I know you think I need a lot

No comments: