Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Success!

Ho-lee cow! I just got a whole bunch of stuff done today. I completed nine items on my task list! That's not just working on items, like doing a load of laundry. That's finishing them, like doing all of my laundry, from basket to drawer. Awesome. I got a haircut, which feels great. In addition to all the tasks completed, I also managed to watch the kids for a few hours in the afternoon and a few more hours at night, including making sure they get ready for bed and quelling uprisings and everything! God must've really been walking right along with me because there's no way that I could get all that stuff done on my own. I love it.

Now, I need to get to bed, but I'll leave you with some lyrics to a Michael W. Smith song:
She asked him for forever
And a promise that would last
He said, "Babe, you know I love you
But I can't commit to that"
She said "Love isn't love
'Til you give it away"