Monday, July 11, 2005

Work and Mission Letter

I went back to OEC today to do some more work for them. I was planning to be done at the end of this week, but they decided they want to keep me on for a few more weeks afterward. Basically, I'll only have one full week without work before I leave. We used to joke that I would have to move to France to get away from that place. Lately it's seeming like less and less of a joke. Of course, they've got a facility in Buc, France, too (which is inside my mission). Ah, well.

When I got home, I found that my mission president had (finally) sent me a letter with details about my mission. Or at least, that was the general idea. It mostly restated what my initial information packet said about things like music and electronic organizers and such. It said almost nothing about what clothes I'll need, so I guess I'll just rely on the other packet for that information. I think it's about time to plan some shopping trips to get everything I need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need information about what you'll need (clothes and otherwise) in France? One of my Attorney's served there... I know he'd be more than happy to draft up a list for you if you need. I'm happy to help if I can.

said...

Thanks for the emails, Mary. That should help me know what to shop for a little better.

Legal Translation Company in Dubai said...

Abu Dhabi, Chairman of the Department of Culture and Tourism Resolution No. (53) of 2019
Abu Dhabi, Judicial Department Chairman Resolution No. (47) of 2021
Abu Dhabi, Judicial Department Chairman Resolution No. (42) of 2021
Abu Dhabi, Judicial Department Chairman Resolution No. (41) of 2021